Me @ 27

In a nutshell ...

  • Had dinner with my parents, Netty, bro Lawrence & Zarah at Gumbo in MOA. By the end of the dinner, at the signal of Netty, the Gumbo crew presented me with a birthday sundae and a birthday song and dance number to my embarassment because of too much attention.
  • Most of the gifts I received were chocolates. I love it!
  • Received lots of birthday greetings from family and friends. Thank God for all of them. I am loved and valued.
  • On Saturday the three Firebrands Carecells made a suprise and gift of encouraging messages for me. We celebrated with overflowing pizzas.
  • Netty bought me a shirt a new shirt and pair of skinny jeans that I thought makes me look thinner and I love it!
  • Next Saturday the celebration continues as we celebrate the September celebrants in YA in a local pasta place.
  • At 27, I have come to a realization that I am already a (young) adult. Unlike 26 when I felt I'm still youth. Though of course I will be forever for the youth.
  • At 27, I feel that I am so blessed--for everything that I have gone through, my experiences and the people who I met in my journey and continues to walk behind, alongside and before me. Blessed that He started a good work in me and excited that He has more things in store, He is faithful to finish what He has started in me.
  • At 27, I am waiting for the next chapter in my life to unfold ...

No comments:

Post a Comment