Unacceptable

"You made me like this." Have you ever thought of that? Heard it from a movie I saw recently. I could say a couple of litanies that starts with that. It's easy to say words like that. Psychology even justifies that our environment molds us to become the person that we've become, to conform in order to survive. It's easy to say and put off the burden off our shoulders and hold the other person accountable for your misery. I even worry that because I'm hypothetically in this environment that I would become the people I loathe. But. But I choose. I choose not to be liable to my past. My past does not and will not dictate my present and my future. I choose. I choose not to surrender to mediocrity and corruption of the will. Succumbing to the flow of circumstances because it's unevitable is unacceptable. Nothing is impossible. Impossible is nothing. My children will not suffer what I suffered. I am who I am so I will give my descendants a better Life. I. Choose. My Destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment