Today's Zechariah Readings

(In NLT)

Rejoice! Shout in triumph! Look, your king is coming to you. He is righteous and victorious, yet humble, riding on a donkey ... He will bring peace to the nations. His realm will stretch from sea to sea ... to the ends of the earth. 9:9-10

Because of the covenant I made with you, sealed with blood, I will free your prisoners from death ... I promise this very day that I will repay two blessings for each of your troubles. 9:11-12

Ask the Lord for rain in the spring ... and he will send showers of rain so every field becomes a lush pasture. 10:1

I will strengthen you and save you; I will restore you because of my compassion. It will be as though I had never rejected you, for I am the Lord your God, who will hear your cry.

You will become like a mighty warrior, and your heart will be made happy as if by wine. Your children, too, will see it and be glad; their hearts will rejoice in the Lord. 10:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment