It is finished!


My M. Div course that is. Last April 1 I graduated in Masters of Divinity after 6.5 years of taking it up. I wrote in my FB message: 

On April 1, I will be graduating from Asian Seminary of Christian Ministries (www.ascm.net) Masters of Divinity (Oct 2004-Apr 2011). I entered ASCM after responding God's call in my life at the Asian Institute of Youth Studies May 2004 (after graduating in UST) in APTS Baguio City. This season has been a fulfilling and molding experiece. ASCM has equipped me to do what God has called me to do: to serve the next generation and to impact the nations for God. Through your support, encouragement and prayers you made this possible. Thank you for investing your life in me. To God be the glory for the things He has done!

With my family.

Our friend Mutya attended the graduation. I'm the last of the remnants of this group. Most of them had already graduated or moved to other places already. 

My beloved adviser and professor Dr. Zonia Tappeiner. She and her husband Dr. T made an impact in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment