So Much to Read...

I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code in 3 days, I'm quite proud of it. Lately I've been inclined to read stories rather than principle/leadership books. After reading the LOTR novels and the DVC, I was craving for more stories. I'm thinking of getting Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, this came before DVC. I'm the kind of person who after reads a good book or saw a great movie, gets engrossed with it. I would check out websites, know the creators, read trivial facts about it etc.. like a stalker.

Right now these are in my reading list: Purpose Driven Life (Very good!) and 21 Irefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell. Just finished reading The Heavenly Man (Very good true-to-life story). I bought these but haven't read or finished reading: Boy meets Girl and Not a Hint by Joshua Harris.

I love books. Few years back I can't stand reading a book without pictures. I don't remember when I started reading but it helps me a lot, especially the leadership books. I makes me look smart... joke..

No comments:

Post a Comment