Lost In Translation

I'm currently watching a pirated DVD of Lost in Translation in my PC. Its a good movie artistically, I always appreciate vivid depiction of culture in movies. But I don't seem to get the deeper message of this movie other than two Americans acquainted in Japan..

After the second service this morning I joined Candy's group to eat & watch movie at SM Manila. Halfway through the Scooby Doo 2 movie made me skipping between waking & dreaming. After that we spent some time at the arcade..

Joallyn's family took me to Saisaki West Ave. It's been a long time I haven't eaten eat-all-can buffet. They are always generous. Bless their family. It's always been good to spend time with my young people's family.

I'll be going later to Robplace later to buy reserved tickets for the Passion on Wednesday. I was wondering if the movie was that big of a movie, they provided ticket reservation on the first day of showing. But still watching the movie held tears in my eye.. I have shallow tears, believe it or not.. I think I will be sobbing watching this movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment