All in Life by Carman

A fortune made, a goal achieved | But in God's sight, what does it mean? | If I don't glorify Your name | The things I do, I'll do in vain | Oh Lord, to please You is what I yearn | Help me remember this Truth I've learned... That kingdoms come and kingdoms go | But through the Word of God I know | When all in life is done and past | Only what's done for Christ will last


To sacrifice and reach a star | But then lose sight of who You are is never worth the price, I know to gain the world and lose the soul | I know now what You've tried to say, Lord, to me | My spirit can understand | Now, I can see... That kingdoms come and kingdoms go | But through the Word of God I know | When all in life is done and past | Only what's done for Christ will last

No comments:

Post a Comment