Surprise Pre-wedding Party!



Last Monday, our friends threw out a surprise pre-wedding party for us at the house. Netty knew nothing about it but I was informed because they said I will smoke it out of them anyway. But they spared me on the details. It was really a challenge to bring Netty to the party because the day before and the day after we were together. But it worked out well anyway. Netty was really surprised--in tears. Friends from BFGFC were there as well as co-workers in ministry and Ate Me-anne and Kuya Jeric and Kal. They had a fun game involving the two of us, where we had to answer a question and our answers must be the same. They also had gifts for us which was really fun. I had another realization moment when we opened Ate Me-anne & Kuya Jeric's present and it was a pair of cookwares and I thought, I am really getting married. We really appreciated the efforts of those who prepared the party, we really feel loved and important. Thanks guys!

Suprise Wedding Party for Us


No comments:

Post a Comment