I Want to Know You More

My spirit desires to know You more. And it is when I draw near into Your presence that I recognize this knowing-ness of you. Not to know You is then must be when I am not in Your presence, knowingly or unknowingly, out of tune from the rhythm of Your symphony. It is when I am away from You that I fail to love the unlovable. For it is when I am intimately aware of You--Your grace poured and blood shed, living and walking in the Spirit, that I can bestow grace to man undeserving grace as myself. Lord, teach me, therefore, to live in Your Spirit.


"For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love ... Walk in the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh ... If you are lead by the Spirit, you are not under the Law ... And the fruit of the Spirit is love ..." (Galatians 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment