God knows where I am

The running thought for today's devotion is 'Be still and know that I am God'. He knows our need before we tell Him. Before we reason out to Him He has already made the way. I pick this up out of Experiencing God: '... As long as God knew where I was, He could cause anybody in the worrld to know where I was. As long as He knew my need, He could place that need on the heart of anybody He chose ... We begin that first step of faith by believing that the God who knows where we are is the God who can touch anybody, anywhere, and cause him or her to know where we are' (p6-7). May you be affirmed that our God sees our need as He provides for them at the right time.

"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God ... Let your words be few ... Stand in awe of God." Ec 5

No comments:

Post a Comment