I need a motivation

1AM. I am back again in blogger. Non-commital. Tumblr has been blurred and vague. 

Anyway, I just finished working on the things needed for our major company meeting tomorrow. It seems that now that our boss is back we will get some more work done. I've been thinking and reflecting about how this work fits my future. Going back I came in this ministry company March 2010 shortly after my wedding. The motivation: I need to get a stable job. The proposal: Flexible work week. But as the time pass by there has been an unspoken rule to report daily. My late check-ins are not helping either. My freelance work, booming. Makes me think that I need to trust God more. In fact for the past 3 months I've been recording our financial make-up, God has provided enough to make us survive the month. How He provides is just amazing. So going back to my day job, it feels that like charity. Well in a way it should be. One of my superiors himself have told me that they are not paying me as much as I should be paid. I think someone here needs to give us a vision and a motivation. So what's keeping me to my desk? A few reasons come to mind.

1 comment:

  1. "So what's keeping me to my desk?" A very good question, I should ask that also to myself.

    ReplyDelete