At the usual hangout



Last night we’re at our usual hangout at Starbucks Drive Thru.. the two pics were taken at two different times. In the photo are Nette’s cousins who have maintained a close connection even now as grown ups. Mine is not as close as before, since we are now living far from each other and reunions are only times to connect and catch up.

Last week was the only week I stayed in Manila the longest time. Before Manila I was in Mindoro, Cebu and Iloilo. And after Manila I will be in Legaspi, Baguio, Ifugao, Batangas and Pampanga. I tried to cram in as much design work as possible, work what needs to be done for APMedia and ICI and catch up on our house to-do lists before leaving again.

Tomorrow we’re flying to Legaspi for our Chi Alpha Leadership Training. Looking forward to see this towering beauty. Last time I’ve been to Bicol, I was only able to see the tip from a mountain top in Daet six hours from Legaspi.

No comments:

Post a Comment