Hongkong and Malaysia

Got a double whammy even as 2012 draws to a close. I am reminded that where God has brought me is a direct result of my prayer and my heart's desire to see and serve the nations. Forever grateful.

MALAYSIA - December 4-7, 2012
Went to Petaling Jaya for the Asia Pacific Youth Alive Conference.

Visited the Petronas Towers as a side trip.

I was able to share to 2000+ delegates of APYAC about the Philippines and the youth and campus ministries in the Philippines.

Group photo with Philippine delegates. 22 delegates come from the Phils. This was taken right after the evening revival service where Ptr. Warren Aragona delivered a powerful message on missions.

FLASHBACK!!
APYAC 2007
I stumbled upon my APYAC 2007 experience and reminded me of the fun moments we spent in Jakarta.
This photo includes Brian (left most) and Welfert (right most), to good friends and colleague in the ministry until now.


HONGKONG - November 15-19
Went to HK as part of the OneHope digital think tank.

Photo at the harbor with the famous HK cityscape on the background.

With the members of the think tank meeting.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. - Ephesians 3:20-21

No comments:

Post a Comment