New Year 2013

2012 has past, a new year unfolds ...
  • As I look back to 2012, I am thankful for the different opportunities to serve Him and share God's love and message in various ways.
  • Thanking God for good health, provision and protection for my family and loved ones.
  • 2013 is a new challenge and we look at it with new optimism, hope and enthusiasm.
  • I know what I need. More of Jesus. I need to continually make Him in the center of everything I do. More of His presence, grace, wisdom and strength.
  • "Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years." (Deuteronomy 8:4) - I am reminded by God's sustaining grace in the midst of the wilderness, I do not need to fear but to trust Him more.
  • Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. - Philippians 4:12-13
Happy new year! Just got done with our media noche preparing to hit the pillows for another morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment