Here at home just chilling...

Nothing happened much last few days. Yesterday was our church outing. I assisted pastor in the water baptism. I'm glad these young people stepped in to be baptized. Well other than that. The whole outing was boring and tiring. I had water in my ears until now, and it makes me lose my balance, as if my vision is spinning. Makes me wonder if this would affect my pool sessions for scuba tomorrow evening. I feel wasted and tired.

As much as I want to lie down and sleep. My mind keeps me from doing it. Somehow I feel resting and sleeping is just a waste of time. That explains my almost sleepless nights. Waste of time in a sense that my mind tells me I might miss out on important knowledge, opportunities and information. Am I beginning to sound whacko?

Heard the song "We Are The Champions" two times today on TV, first was a children's mtv in Nick and another was sung in Pavarotti concert in an Asian channel. I just noticed the lyrics, its lyricist is my kind of guy:

We are the champions my friend,
We'll keep on fighting to the end;
We are the champions,
We are the champions,
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment