Sittin' in front of the computer counting the seconds pass...

Tomorrow's election day. There is really no assurance who will win the presidency. I just hope that Bro. Eddie wins. One shot, one opportunity 'ka nga ni Eminem. Thank God holiday din tomorrow so that means no work.. hehe... bad employee. I really need rest. Life seems like a chase, like there's no stopping... heading nowhere.

Yesterday was Mother's Day. I gave my mom a gift card to the spa. Hope she likes it. I'm not very showy of feelings. But I learned that there are five kinds of love language. Touch, giving gifts, quality time, words of appreciation and service. My love language is by giving gifts. You may think it is too shallow but that's how I show my love for a person. Now there goes the conflict: When two people communicate with different love languages...

Just passing time... still don't want to sleep. Listening right now to True Faith's "H'wag Nalang Kaya"...

No comments:

Post a Comment