AIYS Conference

I got home from the AIYS (Asian Institute of Youth Studies) Conference yesterday morning. I was grogy, caught up some sleep. AIYS was awesome. I came down empowered and improved. There were around 50 delegates from 14 nations (Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Kiribati, Saipan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Korea, Japan, Taiwan, United States and the Philippines.)

From there God had finally confirmed my calling to serve as a pastor in the youth ministry. I've been praying for God to answer my questions as I went up the mountain. After I graduated my life was at a halt. I didn't know if I would pursue my career as an architect or continue do ministry.

Going up to AIYS opened doors and widened my perspective and vision for the youth. During the last days of the conference, most of us are already complaining about information overload because of the constant lecture and talks we sit on from 8 in the morning til 9 in the evening. But it is all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment