Today I saw the movie "The Notebook" with the campus ministry students. So far the best love story I've ever seen, I was a bit teary-eyed. It was an adaptation of the novel by Nicholas Sparks who made "A Walk to Remember", also a good romance movie.

After that I met my parents and went to Cartimar to get some rocks for my aquarium. After that I dropped by Campus Crusade to pick-up a gift from Ate Merla from AIYS 2004, it's my birthday on September 11.

September 11, easy to remember right. I still remember where I was during 9-11 in 2001... I'm at a friend's house for an overnight. It was the thesis months and students often stay together at one of their homes to work together and help with each other's thesis plate. It was a long practiced tradition. It was my birthday and I treated my friends for house dinner at my friend's apartment. No TV or whatsoever for weeks. I learned about 9-11 when a friend called me, there was no access to TV so I had to see it for a couple days more. Scary stuff.

Anyway, another year for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment