Woke up today at 10AM and thought that my class was at 12PM (which was 1PM) so it was a hurry going to school. I decided to go to an alternate route to avoid the traffic because of the rally in Ayala Avenue. I arrived at school worried because this would be my second late attendance only to know that I was 40 minutes early. Our teacher was sick, but present - a Russian woman, former student of the seminary.

Today is a very productive day. After class, I went to the library to work on two design projects and then proceed to work on my book reading assignments which was due already. The school suspended class at 4PM because of the rally. I was hurried out of the library and everyone seemed at adrenaline mode, running from some pending calamity.

I decided to take another alternate route, en route to SM North EDSA, because I decided to get a new bag. My old backpack tore because of the heavy laptop. In Buendia, masses of demonstrators are walking to Ayala.

After more pointless wanderings in the mall. I went to get a haircut finally. To my wonder, the hairdressers took notice of me because I was wearing my glasses, remarking I looked good with glasses on (ahem). The hairdresser also observed that I gained weight, which I only then noticed. It seems that I have not been controlled in my eating habits lately.

Went home. Parents not around, only Lawrence.

I have an 8AM class tomorrow. Less than 6 hours of sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment