If God's presence is transforming, I am definitely being transformed in my school. I love my school. It is safe and non-threatening, where you know and not just assume, feel and not just told, that you are loved. Just like playing the piano by myself alone in church.

Today I mustered the courage to go to an audition for keyboards in the school band. They were in need of set of musicians who will lead worship every chapel service. It was an on the spot audition. I was just put together with other players auditioning for another instrument and now that is my band. I was nervous because most of the instrumentalist were from the music course while I think I was the only one from my course. But I did well. We played "The Potter's Hand." I am now the leader of my band. We are still in need of vocalists.

I'm growing restless now that Book of Hope distribution is coming near. Some schools not yet finalized. Tasks not yet complete. And people who are consistent in making your ministry look like work.

I miss school.

No comments:

Post a Comment