I'm having bad dreams since Monday... Yesterday, I woke up sweating running from armed men who raided our house, which looked like a large old mansion. Today, i had two episodes. First was I discovered that my wi-fi card broke because my brother slept on it, then we had a heated argument leaving him sobbing. Second episode I purchased a small crocodile and kept it in a large basin in our bathroom; and somehow different reptiles showed up from nowhere like snakes and alligators. I remember killing a snake with my paddle.

I still wake up with muscle ache from Sunday's badminton. In the afternoon some of us youth checked out a badminton place in Quezon Avenue - Araneta area. Cost is cheap: play all you can for P100 only. We were there for 3-4 hours. After that we ate at a shawarma place in Delta.

That Sunday, I drove the car for the first time by myself. Cool.

Fantastic Four is showing tomorrow. Can't wait to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment