Its 1AM, playing scrabble in Yahoo Games. Nothing to do.. I mean, I'm procrastinating. Still had tons of work to do. Two of my major projects are almost done in time for some Christmas shopping.. not. Everyday has been hard, financially, and even I could feel the pressure of not being able to pull out a bill from my wallet. I hope.. and pray that God would grant me a laptop for Christmas, so that I could work while in school. I just enrolled in bible school. I only got to enroll 3 subjects (9 units) as recommended by my adviser.

Last week I took three exams for my admission to Asian Seminary for Christian Ministry, the name of my school. I'm taking Masters in Divinity.. sounds like I would be studying how to be a hermit.. its not. Anyway, I passed the exams. The school is multi-racial but Koreans are a majority. I got interviewed by an old American lady and a black African, which was the dean of education. It was a pressure. The questions were in abstract/theoretical form.. the kind that gets my logical/practical brain on its feet.

This is it. No turning back. I'll be spending more than 3 years of my life in this school. The horizon looks far.

Back to my Christmas wish list:
1. A laptop with DVD/CDRW, large screen, Intel Centrino and fine aesthetics.
2. An apple iPod
3. A mini-DV camcorder...

I saw in the news this evening.. Taal is in red alert. The volcano scientists were monitoring the volcano for possible eruption. Imagine we were just on that spot just last Monday.. cool. Hope it erupts long before our retreat or hope it wouldn't erupt at all. Bad retreat publicity.

Tired, but don't wanna sleep. Lots of ideas and concepts going through my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment