Left house at 10AM to gym. Haven't got breakfast, so after putting my stuff in the gym locker I went out to have breakfast or lunch.. it's 11AM. Ate macaroni salad at Wendy's.. So conio-looking with the fork and the salad.. haha. Got full more than I expected, now I was worried if I might get appendecitis when I start at 11:30... Finished 2PM, I often procrastinate.

After gym bought a Dairy Queen Blizzard ice cream, haha.. Similar to the BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE at Enchanted Kingdom.. Rocky Road.. Similar in composition but miles away from the BEST ICE CREAM I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE..

I thought of watching movie so I watched Feng Shui... A local horror movie, like The Grudge or The Ring (I havent seen these movies though). I'm not really a fan of horror flicks, I was intruiged by the title.. somehow it relates to the Chinese culture so I watched it.

Feng Shui was a better than I expected of Filipino horror films. I specially liked the story except for how the people were dying.. Example, this guy who was born on the year of the rabbit was killed in a road accident involving a Philippine rabbit bus liner.. one of the main characters who was born on the year of the horse was almost killed by a 'kabayo ng plantsa (ironing board.. kabayo means horse)' (that made me laugh..) and eventually died when she fell on cases of bottles of Red Horse beer.. see the picture..

I remember when my family were still Catholi-Buddhists, a fusion of religion common to Filipino-Chinese.. Feng shui was a common part of our lives. Don't do this, don't do that.. don't anger the spirits.. I'm glad we're done with that.. we have found the truth in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment