Saturday. Woke up at 5 for an early jog with Brznf & Jerald. Had only 4 hours of sleep. We jogged and walked from Binondo to Intramuros to Cultural Center. Met Johannsen at McDonalds in Vito Cruz for breakfast.

After jogging went to SM West to go to gym. I signed up to a one-year program day before, which I was not sure if I can complete. My friend or my friend's contact in the gym talked me to enlist. So there I am in my first day in the gym. Did some routine exercises like before. Few hours after, I became dizzy and almost collapsed. I found out I had low blood pressure..

This was the first time I had low blood. The trainers assisted me to their clinic and laid me in bed to rest for a while while takeing my blood pressure regularly. The staff had been very accomodating. After a few minutes, I returned to normal blood and set off early to go home and rest. It was due to my lack of sleep that I got low blood they said.

Tomorrow I'll be going to gym again.

No comments:

Post a Comment