Haven't blog for a while. (Did I just said that?) Anyway, have been reflecting on my ministry this time. Have I been a faithful steward of God's assignments? I feel a little sad yet unforgiving of myself of how I have conducted myself in terms of endurance or better yet, consistency. Right now, I'm swamped with design projects making it hard to focus on ministry. Well, dare no one talk to me about commitment.

This week I had a meeting with Youth Gospel Center's resident pastor to talk about Book of Hope. I was a little frustrated of the turn out. I never imagined being different in denominations yet serving the same Jesus would be a big of a deal, being them an Evangelical and us Pentecostal. In other words, he politely negate my proposal and left me hanging for the next week. At that instant, even at the meeting I felt down, even my face can't hide it. I'm bad or care less about hiding my reactions. Yet I am still an advocate of hope. I will wait for a reply next week.

Dr. Koeshall from Chi Alpha in Belgium is coming to town. A very kind and loving guy, the warmest professor during AIYS. I can't wait to see him in Feb. Then I began to reflect of the fruits of my time spent in AIYS, Asian Institute of Youth Studies. What has changed? Well, let me think for a while..

I met good friends. Kuya Sur, Tim, Leslie... I've help pioneer two campus cellgroups after that, though I am frustrated at myself for being inconsistent. Being a choleric or melancholy, I go by the schedule, once something change I get confused, I mean, my momentum is affected. Plus, do I always have to do everything? Yet I am already gearing up myself to make a comeback, reflecting these stuff and all. I do not want to be average, yet it seem like it. AIYS also widened my perspective of the Kingdom ministry. AIYS leveled my understanding and my devotion up by a couple of steps, still long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment