Bought a Jars of Clay CD "Who We Are Instead", I like the 7th track titled "Show You Love" which I think is the carrier single of this album also.

Show You Love
[+] Speak | And say the words that no one else will ever say | Love | Love like the world we know is over in a day
[+] I'm gonna show you a love in every language | I'm gonna speak with the words that need no form | I'm gonna give you what you never had before
[+] You're beautiful and I am weakened by the force of your eyes | So shine bright to separate the truth from the lies | I'm gonna show you love
[+] So tie me to a tree and let the smoke and ash collect | No, I won't regret to let love do what love will let | We can drown in mixed emotions or walk across an angry sea | This is the cost of being free

No comments:

Post a Comment