So far so good. I've witnessed for the first time the testimony of tongues when one of our motherly Filipino mission-mates spoke Chinese during worship time.

God also reaffirmed my relationship with Him. It was a feeling of freedom. It's becoming hotter in here than in Manila. I assume it's becuase we are now nearer to the equator. Our speaker Pastor June Alonzo is truly a man of God.


We are together with the Dagupan team and they are great. We began to get close during our orientation and in a game of Uno cards. We're staying in the church's school.. In sleeping bag on hard cement floor. I experienced stiff neck which is now healing. I notice in Palawan there are lots of flies, not mosquitos. It's as if I'm still in Luzon in the rural. Been missing few comforts: a soft bed, a good bath and someone doing my laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment