JP's Despedida

Last night from church I went to dine with my college peeps in Greenbelt 3, Makati. JP is going on a 3-month architectural project in Dubai. We ate in Banana Leaf, which has good Penang fried rice and beefsteak. Afterwards we had dessert in classic Cafe Briton. Tonight our peeps will be meeting again because last night turned out to be too short for a despedida party. Bubu lent me Dan Brown's Deception Point.

Earlier I met with Hopenet client and he has with him a guy from Florida whose position I have a faint understanding, but I knew he is someone in a high position. They were inquiring about putting our Philippines Hopenet team in charge of doing the US site. I learned as we lunched in Fridays Sta. Lucia that the Philippine Hopenet has been adapted by other countries (which before they had they're own Hopenet sites) as far as Ghana, Brazil & Russia, because our site is good. Hopefully I'll be doing the design for the US site. God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment