Here at school again just like my last post. During Wednesdays, I have a 3-hour class in the morning and then 3 hour class in the evening. So I have 5 hours of free time, just lounging here in the library, doing my assignments - because there is no other time to do it, 'cause I'm such a busybody :) I thought I would be late this morning. Strangely I woke up 6 in the morning, like I was ready to go to school. I believe He woke me up, and thankfully I was able to spend some God-time in the morning. I've been a bad person for the past weeks. I was lagging on my devotion. I'm growing short of patience. And I was busy, busy, busy. But thankfully I am back. Was also able to spend lots of God-time after morning class. I missed the prayer room in school, a place where I can just confine myself with God... Anyway I'll continue blogging later. Back to my reading requirements.

No comments:

Post a Comment