Wednesday. Haven't blogged for a week. Lazy, busy. Today is class day. I have two 3-hour classes, one in the morning another in the evening. Morning class was Gospel to Acts. It was a surprise that our dean Dr. Tappeiner sat in our discussion which made me a little intimated so I didn't speak much. I remember the first time I spoke in this class my professor already corrected my wrong use of word. Bloopers. But today the class went well. It's like everyone is on their toes. Dr. T. is a prophet, as he defines his calling, and I think he is.

After class, I went to the prayer room to pray... but was too sleepy 'cause I lacked sleep so I slept for a while on the carpet inside an air-conditioned prayer room. I have so much to tell God. I have to meet Him. After sometime, I went down to the library to do my assignments for tomorrow and next week.

5PM was our Worship and Music class. This was our first class. Our prof missed our first two classes because she went to States. Class was OK. She asked each one of us to introduce our partner and sing their favorite worship song.

No comments:

Post a Comment