Lord, what's your will for me today? For past weeks I've been rolling along with the tides. Nothing new for a spiritual ADD like me. At work, I'm getting the laid off. Bosses are gone for 3 months. Projects almost done. I am very glad to contribute my God-given abilities. I am given an unofficial rest period. At school, academics are finally catching up with me. Accelerating. If I don't keep up my pace, I will fall behind studies. Me & my friends don't spend much time anymore, we have different scheds. There was a time in a moment of loneliness, amidst crowds, I went to the prayer room and just stay there, telling God my mind.

Lord, what do you want me to do? I need Your instruction. Thank You for speaking to me in Your Word. Those words of comfort and encouragement that You see me. Thank You because you know what I need.


Nothing Without You
Bebo Norman

Take these hands and lift them up | For I have not the strength to praise You near enough | For I have nothing, I have nothing without You | Take my voice and pour it out | Let it sing the songs of mercy I have found | For I have nothing, I have nothing without You

[+] All my soul needs is all Your love to cover me | So all the world will see that I have nothing | But I love You with all my heart | With all my soul | With all my mind | with all the strength that I can find

Take my body and build it up | May it be broken as an offering of love | For I have nothing, I have nothing without You

Take my time here on this earth and let it glorify all that You are worth | For I am nothing, I am nothing without You

No comments:

Post a Comment