Sitting here in front of the computer listening to sounds of running water. My mind has a lot going on right now and I'm getting a headache. Hoping this water therapy would help me relax. I'm feeling restless. I felt this headache when I went to school this afternoon. I rode an LRT without airconditioning and it was hot! Then coming to school for the Hebrew Midterm I entered a cool room. Then wore glasses, which added to eye strain. Plus lots of things going on my head and lots of things hearing at the same time! Some things that are in my head right now... randomly.

- the youth ministry
- the upcoming sectional youth fellowship
- my grandfather was taken to hospital. They say he's very weak now.
- parents talking people talking and talking
- midterm exams tomorrow morning
- Chi-Alpha meeting on Saturday
- preaching next Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment