(This was my account of the recent concert we had in youth as written to Firebrands yahoogroup.)

Praise God for a very, very successful All-out Praise and Worship.. The Lord really moves in MIGHTY ways! It was all God's working. I want to congratulate every person who was behind this concert and all who supported in any way. I know all of us have a story to tell. So let me share mine..

Weeks before I'm already praying for APAW. My prayer was, "Lord, you know how much people (souls) we could accomodate, so I have no qualms whatsoever how much you have determined to send." Sabi ko Lord kayo mas nakakaalam kung ano ang kakayanin namin, kaya wala akong reklamo kung kaunti man yan o marami, but let us be good stewards of your blessings.

Days nearing APAW, I begin to hear some good and bad news.. May bibring na friend si ganito.. tapos yung buoung Lorenzo Ruiz Academy hindi darating kasi tumama sa exams (Pero anjan pa din si Daryl at Andrew! :P), some people from Metro e hindi din darating. Tapus yung mga CD promotion natin nagloloko pa! So it was a 50-50 projection on my part. But I was postive of a good outcome, but not like THIS!

So nung kinaumagahan, paggising ko, bumabagyo.. lakas ng hangin at ulan. Isip ko 'tsk, eto na naman'. Umalis kami ni Lawrence ng house mga 10.. mejo tumila yung ulan, pero along the way palakad sa church inabot kami at nabasa. In a sense na-dampen din yung spirit namin, kasi we're placed in a situation na hindi namin matakasan. Basam-basa kami, sapatos, pantalon, t-shirt... tapos wala pang dalang extra. Nakakadrain ng patience. I sang worship songs within myself. I was thinking about Jesus and how he calmed the storm and His other miracles because in Him all things are possible! But during those ordeal I felt God was saying, "I can cause the sky to rain that people would not come to the concert, but so that you may not glory on yourselves (human ability), you need to trust me, and watch what I WILL DO." Pagdating sa church, kasama namin si Mark & Richard, inaayos yung place tapos out of nowhere namatay lahat ng kuryente (parang overload pero hindi kasi wala naman maraming nakasaksak). So kinabahan na naman kami. Pero after calling pastor & bro juanito, naayos din namin yung kuryente and we're back... So by 4PM.. people started coming and the rest was history ika nga (More than 100 young people came!) And throughout and after the event, I pondered, this was not work of people, lest of individual persons, it was the work of the Lord. Ika nga we sow, "but God makes it grow."

Talagang nakaka-amaze si God ano? Sana maencourage po kau sa testi ko. Let's pray that this will be a start of greater things to come from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment