Friday. I was supposed to have BS at MHCN, but the students cancelled. I'm getting discouraged about the way the students perceive the BS. I'm trying to analyze the original purpose why I set up the BS in MHCN.. But besides some minor glitches, life has been fairly blessed. I am very happy for what's happening at CCM, I can see the hunger of the students for the Bible and I see it in their lives. I just pray that Chi-Alpha would be recognized as a school org next semester.

In the afternoon, had to fetch my brother from school and take our househelp to the hospital to swap with my mom in staying in for my grandfather. Then we went to church to practice for sunday worship. It's been a while since I will lead worship again. In our church we have this sound system guy. He's a little old.. and difficult. The musicians and this guy has a growing rift because of difference of taste in sound. Sometimes even I get nerved up dealing with the brother. In the end its the worship that suffers, and I hate it. Lately I've been staying out of the tension, because I feel it's useless trying to fix it up. I just end up annoyed and disoriented. I just wish that God would bring resolution to this.

I remember my Worship and Music professor talk about this. She would refer to Romans 14. It talks about the strong giving way for the weak not to stumble..

No comments:

Post a Comment