This morning we had a great worship time at church. It's been a while since I was able to play keyboards again and I thank God for His gift of music to me. Pastor Zaldy's wife Sis. Angie is finally back home from US. She has a key chain for me that resembles a New York car plate with my name on it. I missed seeing her around because she's an encourager. After service some of us youth had lunch at McDonald's because we're having badminton in the afternoon. By 2PM we were already smashing shuttlecocks at City Smash. It has been quite a while since I've played badminton so I expect my body would ache after. Done by 5 and went home.

About our last Saturday's small groups, I just had an amazing discovery. Our lesson was about Daniel and integrity, how he was thrown in the lion's den for not worshiping the image of Darius; And what a coincidence we were sitting under a huge statue of Lapu-lapu in Rizal Park. That would have been a great illustration and object lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment