Life in A Nutshell: House-cleaning



Here are some highlights of my day:
  • Last week was the bummest day. Life halt--thanks to typhoon Egay--no ministry, no class, just stayed at home and watch movie marathons. Made me also to rest and restore lost strength.
  • Had a meeting this morning with friends in youth ministry. It was a great time spending time with them again after a long time not having seen and talk to each other because of our own ministries. Received and was assigned to quite a challenging task which I realized God somehow prepared me that something like this is coming. Nevertheless I am excited and can't wait conquer new territories and challenges ahead. More details later.
  • My Carecell spent some bonding time this afternoon. Haven't gone out with them these past few months. So it was a welcome relaxation. No meetings, we had it the previous day, so we could just enjoy and relax today. Went to Trinoma, Riverbanks and Tiendesitas. My carecell, also our youth core group, is the greatest and I am really proud having them as part of the team. I've seen them grow after all these years. Some God has called to ministry, others to excel in their studies and workplace. I've committed myself to personally invest my life, experiences and knowledge to them.
  • I'm doing some house-cleaning in my spiritual life and ministry these days. Finally, after sometime idling around I got the push to pick up where I left off. I realized today the greatness of His compassion and lordship, how He sees a polished diamond through a rough stone. I can only stand amazed and in awe of Him.
This verse really helped me get up from that mud pile and shamelessly follow Him again:

"If the Lord had not been my help, my soul would soon have dwelt in the abode of silence. If I should say, "My foot has slipped," Your lovingkindness, O Lord, will hold me up. When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul ... the Lord has been my stronghold and my God the rock of my refuge." ~ Psalm 94:17-19, 22

No comments:

Post a Comment