Day in the Life: Clean-up Day

I'm feeling better now. Thank God! Thursday was really an encourager for me because of ...
  • My class with Doc Mac - It helped me see my problem as it is, not as a giant but a manageable challenge. I'm really blessed by this professor.
  • Chapel service - The speaker this week was great. Dr. Ayo is a Nigerian professor who ministered in the Philippines for more than 20 years but is now teaching in the States. He preached about the subject of holiness. Holiness means Humility, Obedience, Love for God , Integrity, N (Long-suffering?), Endurance, Self-denial & Separation from the world unto God.
  • My counseling session with Ma'am Zonia - It helped me unload. We will be meeting regularly now.
  • Midweek service at Word for the World - Visiting their Thursday service was part of my requirement for Field Education but it has encouraged me personally.
  • Dinner with Netty and Richard & Neri - After service we went to Alexa in dela Costa Street for a time of couples fellowship with Carecell-mates Richard and Neri. Food is nice and free Wifi.
Praise God! I'm on my way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment