Day in The Life: Ice Fell from the Sky

It's the weirdest day today. After lunch I was watching The Happening by M. Night Shyamalan on my laptop. Too bad the story should have been good for a thriller but I just couldn't stand the bad dialogues typical of a Shyamalan movie (The Signs also suffered from bad dialogues). Anyway, still I was creeped out by the movie.

After watching, it began to rain really hard outside as if there's a really bad typhoon again. Then suddenly I heard hitting noises on our roof as if rocks were falling on it. So I looked outside my window and I was shocked when it was raining hail! The hail that were falling were twice the size of a marble. I was kinda creeped out of this meteorological display after watching the movie that address the issue of global warming.

Kinda sleepy now. It's great to be back and hopefully in full effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment