It's Our Zeroeth Anniversary

Exactly a year from now comes our wedding day. There are times when I just want for that day to come. I picture it, envision it. I'm sure I'm gonna cry, I'm a cry baby. But what's good about this waiting is every day I draw near to that day when I will say my vows and take her as my wife. I'm just so blessed with Netty. Really blessed. Indeed she's my other half. I love her thoughtfulness, the way she cares for me, the small things, makes me realize that I'm one of those really blessed persons on earth to be graced with such gift.


1
Tell me something,
When the rain falls on my face
How do you quickly replace it with a golden summer smile?

Tell me something,
When i'm feelin' tired and afraid
How do you know just what to say to make everything alright?

+
I don't think that you even realize the joy you make me feel 
when i'm inside your universe
You hold me like i'm the one who's precious
I hate to break it to you but its just the other way around
You can thank your stars all you want 
but I'll always be the lucky one

2
Tell me something
When i'm 'bout to lose control
How do you patiently hold my hand and gently calm me down?

Tell me something
When you sing and when you laugh
Why do i always photograph my heart flyin' way above the clouds?

No comments:

Post a Comment