Day in the Life: These Two Weeks

I'm a few days near the end of my semester. And I still have one paper to submit. It's hard. 'Cause the sembreak mode is already starting to move in.

Today we had a wonderful time once more at our Makati Cell group. Lately we started meeting continuously every week at Ate Susan's house. It's great that you have people of peace in your ministry. The Bible talks about the man of peace who welcomes the Christ's disciples in a particular city. In this case, our people of peace in our outreach cellgroup is Gerald and Ate Susan. I thank God that once more, our attendance have been stabilizing after a few weeks back when we're reduced to a handful. May He continue to nurture our members in His love and knowledge.

Things have been taking a halt this few weeks because I'm sort of trapped in these unfinished businesses I'm still not attending to. I need to start regrouping and get back in the game. 'Cause next week I will be gone for three days because I'm teaching in the Chi Alpha Student Leaders Summit in Tagaytay City. I need to finish my paper. Do some legal document stuff for our wedding, and most of all follow-up on jobs at work. It's a bit nerve wracking that we're a few weeks to our next payable for the wedding. I really thank God for Netty who always balances me out. We're really made for each other. When I'm freaking out, she normalizes me. When she's freaking out, I normalize her. I am reassured that God continues to make me aware that He is watching over us through little things. Please continue to remember us in prayer for provision and peace of mind. Despite these momentary setbacks, I am growing impatient to be permanently with her now. At this moment I am 86 days away from that realization.

I am meditating from this verse and this chapter this week: "For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." (Isaiah 41:13)

Isaiah 41:19-21

I will make rivers flow on barren heights,
and springs within the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water,
and the parched ground into springs.

I will put in the desert
the cedar and the acacia, the myrtle and the olive.
I will set pines in the wasteland,
the fir and the cypress together,

so that people may see and know,
may consider and understand,
that the hand of the LORD has done this,
that the Holy One of Israel has created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment