Day in the Life

In a few minutes I will be heading out to Makati for our Carecell at Kamagong. Haven't blog for a while. I wrote once in FB saying "I'm looking for the husband blogger in me." Somehow when I got married I observed I had few alone/reflective time. I need to jumpstart that once more. And once more I find myself involved in a lot of things.

Makati Ministry is doing great. Right now we have two Carecells going on--Kamagong and Ayala Carecells. At the moment I feel we're in this phase of being faithful for the long haul. The hypes and excitement have subsided, and it's up to everyone's commitment and of course God's grace to continue. I'm not saying that the meetings are dull, in fact every meeting is an opportunity for us to minister to the body and I can feel God's presence moving in both cellgroups.

It's a normal routine now that during Wednesdays Netty and I would stay at her parents' house in Makati since our Kamagong Carecell usually ends past nine. And the next day we would still be going to the Ayala Carecell. That way it's less expensive in transportation (Transportation costs these days are crazy, especially if you're coming from Caloocan going to Makati.

I received a very good news yesterday. For sometime now our Makati Ministry have been praying that its vision of planting a church in the heart of the business district of Makati will soon be realized. And that vision has become closer to reality. See our church has a vision of planting the 3rd daughter church by 2015. Which personally I think is way too far. So I thought in my heart that 2012's the year I will set to myself to plant a church in Makati (by that time there would be more that two Carecells gathering). But yesterday I was amazed when I met my pastor to talk about other things, but then he mentioned about the possibility of planting a Makati church before this year ends! 

I will continue later. For now I have to go. Lots of story to tell.

---

I am back. Just came from McDonald's in Pasong Tamo where we will be holding our March 17 Makati Carecells Joint Fellowship. Praise God because the venue is finally settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment