Today is a great day. It was weird I woke up 4am, with a clear mind, but I went back to sleep. Somehow I later thought God woke me up. Then woke up again at 7am. I wanted to go to chapel service at school so I planned to leave house early. I dropped my brother to school then went to Makati just in time for chapel. For the first time this semester I was able to attend chapel service. The school's added a Tuesday service. It was really a time of refreshing. My classmate Ptr. Manny delivered the message. Ptr. Jae, Frank and I lunched at this sausage place (like Cafe Briton) not far from school.

First class was Leadership in Missions. Our professor was absent, but she had invited a guest speaker for us. Kuya Nathaniel Ramos, a former pastor in Bataan, a marriage counselor/missionary in Japan, now an ACM coordinator and taking up a master in ATS. He wasn't into a lecture approach, he wanted interaction and discussion. I was nerved about it, because our discussions were too abstract/"philosophized" for me, plus I'm not yet at home in this class to speak my mind among them. It's funny that the speaker missed to let me introduce myself during roll-call that made me an attention in the class. And after I introduced myself, I never spoke again. But it was a good discussion, I learned alot. It reminded me not to take in everything I read, it's important to study it and decide if I will accept it as my own. Kuya Nat evaluated a man's article about methods in church. Kuya Nat criticized that leaders need to be more concerned about relationships rather than methodology. Ma'am Marcia is also not around for our OT class, and she had two subs to take over the class. I wanted Ma'am Marcia because I was already sleepy and going to my happy place. We were dismissed early. I drove home and it was raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment