Rainy days past few days. Mornings are cold.

Yesterday I spent the whole day at home. In the evening I went to the ministers' banquet celebration in Crowne Plaza Hotel in Ortigas for the 25th Anniversary of our district. It was great to see my kuyas, ates and friends together in one place. Speaker Dr. Eli Javier exhorted a moving speech on the history of the district dating back 70's and how the present church must remember and never forget. It was a very rare occassion in my life because it was just the second time I wore a barong Tagalog but I do look good in it I should say :) On the way home, in the parking lot, it was then that I realized I was parked beside Kuya Jerry's car and soon enough I saw him with Kuya Alvin, Ate Anj and Kuya Wilbert.

The car is having problems with the steering wheel, the wheels are going crazy.

For the past week I've been receiving lots of books. Last Christmas party at work I got 3 books from Pastor Nick, he's British. I still don't have any idea what's he doing in APCC. But it still baffles me that he gave me the gift when we just met once before this, like "what did I do?" Then the next day at office I found 3 more books in my desk. Apparently our office always give out books to its workers. So now I have more than 6 unread books. I want to get more shelves because books are just hanging out at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment