Today I only stayed at home. I forgot that we had a meeting at our school regarding our class project. I am so in the vacation-mode right now that the meeting only triggered in my mind in the evening.

I preached last Sunday. It was good. On the first service, towards the end of my sermon I went emotional, I couldn't understand why the sudden outburst of emotion in what I am preaching. I preached about the importance of prayer and how it plays into the salvation of our loved ones. Also I had a bad case of flu since last Wednesday, so I was caught up between speaking and breathing and crying. Second round went better though. It was a busy Sunday. After church, Pastor and I went to Manila Faith to attend Kuya Jess' son's dedication lunch party. We left after an hour. Then in the afternoon it was crunch time to make final and last-minute preparations for our Christmas party at Johan's subdivision. The party went great but short. But I'm grateful that somehow I was able to redeem myself after few months of indecisive leadership due to changes in my lifestyle & schedules.

Monday our youth staff meet for a year-end planning for 2006. After which Brznf treated us to Tapa King in CCP. It was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment