Today is a great day... so far :)

Lately I've not been getting enough sleep because of a project I'm doing. I really want to get it over and done so I could take time out. Carecell last Saturday was awesome especially the worship. For some time I've been really seeking the presence of God, and at that time He made His presence known. It was when I offer myself to other people, through listening and prayer, that I began to feel God working in me again. Worship was truly awesome. McDonalds after Carecell, then as we prepare to go home, I learned that the car keys were left in the ignition - again. I had to wait for my dad to scooter his keys to me again. My dad is so patient with me. Went home and continued working on projects. Slept late. I am beginning to realize that sleeping late and waking without complete sleeping hours really affects my communion with Him.

Sunday, I led worship and He was there again. If only the congregation would learn to stay passionate for God, we wouldn't be the same again. In the afternoon, my family visited my dad's aunt despite my brother's hesitation because we were dead tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment