I thank God that finally I am able to get some good sleep after a week of sleepless nights. Truly rest is a treasured reward. Past few days I've been reading the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It's great that the movie was true to the book. This was the second time I read a novel after seeing the movie, the first one was Lord of the Rings, began to read it after Two Towers movie. I just feel that Narnia movie could have been better, because I feel that the characters weren't that developed and built up (unlike LOTR) and the set and costumes were to bright and kiddie, I guess they focused on children as demographic. But it's all good, still it made me tear up because of its biblical similarity (although C.S. Lewis insist that this isn't an allegory of Christ, but a creative/imaginary incarnation of Christ, if He would live in Narnia).

No comments:

Post a Comment