Just came home from school. Did a lot today. Finally one project off my back as I delivered 150 CDs that my brother burned for the past 3 days for a client. Had a meeting with Liberal Party regarding their anniversary presentation. By the way, I had only two hours of sleep today, thanks to this anniversary presentation. Client's project manager had not been an epitome of my perceived leadership since he was such a delegatory (in other words, dumping) leader without clear strategic plan of attack on the project. It's difficult for a choleric to sometimes stand useless in a pressing problem that could have had better solutions.

At noon, I went to school to prepare for Leadership in Missions exam. Arrived 2 hours earlier which I spent its first hour to catch up on sleep and the other to review for my classes. Our missions class is having a missions awareness week in the school as a class project, little excited about it because I could contribute in the aspect of design and music. On the last hour we watched a biographical video of William Carey. OT class at 5PM, watched a video on Jeremiah the prophet. It was a good movie. Film maker took the liberty to use poetic license by adding Jeremiah's love interest, Judith, in the plot.

Third week on this presentation project. Need to get this done. I need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment