As of this moment, I just got up from a 20-minute nap. I have this project going on and I have to present tomorrow morning. Just wrapping up some huge stuff. The slowness of my computer doesn't help. I'm typing from the other computer...

Anyway, I've been out of the blog lately. Been very, very, VERY busy. I could rant but what can ranting do? I just came into conclusion that this is not what He wants me to be in. I need time to sit out and assess my activities and plans. Lots of things are going on my head. I thought of taking the board exam, putting up a business... actually there's a reason behind that but I'm too tired to explain. But one thing's sure, I want to be in full communion with God again. These past few days have been really hectic that I miss my appointments with Him. I'm thankful that I was able to spend time with Him when I drove to work last Monday, I turned the radio off and just began to talk to Him and I really felt His presence. I want that now. I must admit that there is a feeling in my being that I am missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment