I'm here in the library. We don't have a professor today, but he left us with a seatwork to do which I don't really wanna do because I feel it's just a ploy to keep us busy. But anyway, I have yet to tell how awesome our school retreat was. But I can't find time to do this because I can't go online in the evening because I'm still in my Internet fast, lost count of days already. In the day I'm either at work or school. But it's all good. 2nd week of fasting I'm already feeling the urges to break my commitment, but I will see myself victorious. I realize how a great deal I'm committed to this when I put it on paper. It's still hanging on my headboard. In the meantime, waiting for the photocopies for our seatwork.. Dead time. Board meeting in the evening. Valentines is getting closer, and I'm feeling awkward knowing that Valentines fall on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment