Great day yesterday. Overall it was an eating spree. Woke up in the morning to get to chapel service. Came in as worship is almost over. Found a seat beside Mutya. The message of Dr. Tappeiner really caught the condition of my heart. It was funny that he mentions things that I can relate to. He talked about God being the stability of our times, even in times when our surrounding and even ourselves are unstable. I was really encouraged by that.

Dr. T is currently undergoing serious medication right now for stopping leukemia in his body. He goes in and out of the hospital right now. I am really blessed by this person, that even in spite of this, he still actively serves and imparts knowledge to people because of his calling.

Lunchtime, Mutya, Emmanuel and I went to North Park on the other side of Ayala Ave. to have lunch. We ate till we were full. The menu: Nanking beef hotpot with radish, Stirfried soft tofu with brocolli, fried rice with souffle, and century eggs and jellyfish salad. Mutya had difficulty eating the century egg because I told them how they were made. But Emmanuel just downed it, because I hadn't told him the story until we were done eating. This is how I explained the process of making century eggs: Duck eggs are boiled then buried in horse manure for some years until it rots then it becomes Century Egg. That's how I was taught too. But I just researched on century eggs and this is really how they make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment